Tuesday, July 04, 2006
The starting point is to use the existing material:
Then, I think it would be useful to meet with an “OB.chm” (or equivalent) that offers an introduction, explains the design principles to understand how to extend it, shows some scenarios where it can be used and includes the existing material and examples of the typical use cases.
- Terminology (LEL style - Language Extended Lexicon)
- Design of
- Design Patterns used by
- Strategy (GoF)
- Chain of Responsibility (GoF)
- IoC or Dependency Injection
- With strategies
- With policies
- Comparison with to Spring’s BeanFactory
- Reference to how CAB and EntLib uses
As soon as I have a “cleaner” version, I will try to upload the doc to some site or keep on posting.