Sunday, January 14, 2007
I have been working as part of the Enterprise Library V3 Team in
- Create your new Block
- Create a Provider Hierarchy (this is the base types for your new providers)
- Create you Providers and its configuration
- Create the design-time support for your new block
- Extend the new block creating a Provider Library
Too many months without writing a single line of code in the blog… very bad. Thought this time I am writing because I’ve been tagged by VGA (Victor). So here you have five things that you probably don’t know about me:
- I used to be a bass guitar player in a rock/funk/power trio. We did a couple of live concerts but we had a many troubles trying to find a singer. I have a 5 strings bass guitar because I’ve been influenced by my first professor to use the bass as it were a guitar for some things. I am also looking for a 6 strings bass guitar… I like the Ibanez SR506 very much.
- I like sports very much. I played football in many clubs when I was a boy. Then, the college, work, etc took me off the field. Nowadays, I sometimes play with my friends.
- I have recently achieved my Information System Engineer grade in the UTN, a very well known university in Bs As,
. I am very happy with this. I think I will have more free time to social life, catch up in other technologies apart from the ones I use every day, play the bass guitar, etc. Argentina
- I started programming in Pascal, then VB5, C, C++, Smalltalk, Prolog, C#, Java. I like OOD/OOP very much. Actually, I am working for Clarius (a really cool company in Bs As) and I am part of the Enterprise Library V3 team doing really cool stuff there as well. Before, when I was working for Certant SA, we did a pseudo struts MVC for Java 1.2 with HT and HG that is working very well so far. This was my first framework/dev tool/… I will always be very happy with that work.
- I met my super really cool girlfriend in my previous job. She is an engineer and works as a dev as well in a software company called Lagash Systems.